Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I get to choose!

February 2, 2011! 12 days before Valentine's Day. I've already been asked what are we (meaning ME) going to do for Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is on a Monday so the weekend is going to be flooded with events and no where to have a nice meal. That weekend you won't be able to get a reservation at McDonalds!

Anyway on to my question: Would you let your girlfriend/boyfriend sleep with one of your friends?

Now let me say this: We all have heard or read the scripture/phrase: There is nothing new under the sun.

Let me set the stage for this one:
This guy I know let say his name is Vernon is seeing this girl named Mattie. These two are in a committed relationship but Mattie would bring girls home for her and Vernon to have sex with at the same time. This one particular day Mattie's friend Cassy who had been living with Mattie talks to Mattie about ending her dry spell by participating in a "Group Activity". After it is over Cassy goes on about how good the sex was when Vernon was in her. Mattie gets a little jealous and tells Vernon now that he's slept with one of her friends now can she sleep with one of his friends?

My question again: Would you let your girlfriend/boyfriend sleep with one of your friends?  Let's add this part: say that you were Vernon in this situation, could you let her do it?


Think about if that situation came up on or just before Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
12 days left!


I would like to do these questions on video but I would need some actors. Leave me a note in the comment field as well.

Tomorrow's Blog: B.S.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment