Friday, February 11, 2011

Obliging a friend

February 11, 2011! It's Friday you got off your job and you got shit to do!  Valentine's Day stuff to do!  For most people this is when Valentine's Day start and continue all the way through Monday the 14th.  If you got it like that then by all means go for it! If you don't then don't break yourself trying to please the other person because it is just one in the many that you have and will spend together! Now if the other person is just that selfish then you might want to evaluate your relationship!

Which brings me to my question: If you were single and had a friend of the opposite sex(also single), would you oblige them if there is some kind of physical or emotional void in their life?

Here is the story: Lester is a single man that is at a point in his life where he is not wanting to be in a relationship. He is good with his friends and he does not cross the line with his female friends.

Now in helping out one of his friends he come to meet let's call her Venus. Now Venus was good people. Venus really liked Lester but Lester let Venus know where he stood on having any kind of involvement in her love life. They did exchange numbers.

So one day Lester gets a call from Venus. She invites him over. Lester goes over there. She stated that she wanted to kiss Lester only. Lester agrees and he reiterated his stance on crossing the line with his female friends. Venus was horny before Lester came over. So as they kissed she became more aroused. She asked him to have sex with him.

Now I'll leave it at that to have your imagination wonder but what would you do if it was you?

I'm off for the weekend! I have a couple of Valentine's to prepare for. My kids as well as my girlfriend.

Well I don't know if I'll post anything on my blog on Valentine's Day, you'll just have to keep looking.

Leave me a comment below or on Facebook!

Think about if that situation came up on or just before Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
3 days left!


I would like to do these questions on video but I would need some actors. Leave me a note in the comment field as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment